Thursday, August 3, 2017

July 24, 2017--Satou Shimai and Natto Challenge Week 1 (videos 1-4)


July 24 Bonus Material :)

"Does this face look familiar? Satou Shimai from Miyako says she knew you in Kumamoto! She heard my name and asked if my dad was Mark who went to Fukuoka on his mission. She has a 10 year old daughter Marie now."




Mark's response:
I remember her very well from Kumamoto.  She hasn't changed a bit.  Glad she is still faithful.  She was a very good missionary.  We used to play ultimate frisbee at the Kumamoto Jyo and one time my companion landed on top of her and knocked her over.  She was a good sport about it.  She was nice to me because my Japanese was horrible as Kumamoto was my first area.  Great memories.  I will find a picture of her and send it to you later this evening!


Eating Natto Videos: "We are eating natto every day to help M chan keep the Word of Wisdom (she loves matcha). I have like 5 so I will send them all, haha."

#1



#2



#3



#4

No comments:

Post a Comment